A Family's Escape
A Family's Escape is a Key Item in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Key items are used by players to advance certain questlines, access locked areas. These can be found in specific areas of a Location, dropped by Bosses or Enemies, or are given by an NPC.
Toku, I hope you somehow find this. It was chaotic when the Mongols came. I felt you grip my wrist and then nothing.
I searched and searched, but you were gone. I believe you're still alive and that I'll see you again.
Father is taking us to Kuta farm to search for safe passage off Tsushima. If you read this, hurry to us as fast as you can!
A Family's Escape Usage
- A letter that leads to Sibling Rock where players can find notable loot.
- There are four letters that indicate various locations, follow the instructions and head to the indicated location to find the next letter
A Family's Escape Location/Where to Find
- 1st Letter: Survivor's Camp. The first letter is on a stump in the middle of the Survivor's Camp, south of Ariake Lighthouse.
- 2nd Letter: Kuta Farmstead. The second letter is at the top of a watchtower in the center of the farm.
- 3rd Letter: Pillar of Honor. The third letter is southeast of Kuta Farm, on the ground near the Pillar of Honor.
- 4th Letter: Beach. The fourth, and final letter is on the beach. Travel the cliff moving west from the Pillar of Honor looking for a stone path sloping down the cliff. Follow the stone path ramping down until you hit the beach.
A Family's Escape Notes and Tips
- Other related notes, tips, and important information.