A Lost Friend is a Main Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) and an exclusive quest in the Iki Island Expansion. Main Quests in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) are categorized as "Jin's Journey", these are highlighted in Gold and focuses on the main campaign of the game. Completing main quests reward Jin with various items such as reputation points, tools, resources, charms, and story progression. Please see Quests for other walkthroughs on other tasks.
After our boat to Iki capsized, my horse and I were separated in the squall. I shoud scour the coastline and see if I can find the wreckage of our boat. If he survived, he may have left some tracks along the shore.
A Lost Friend Information
A Lost Friend NPCs
A Lost Friend Rewards
- Horse Charge (Skill)
- Major Legend Increase
A Lost Friend Objectives
- Find the Ship that brought you to Iki
- Search for Signs of your Horse
- Follow your Horse’s Tracks
- Defeat the Mongols
- Reach your Horse
- Charge through the Mongols
- Rescue the Survivor
A Lost Friend Walkthrough
Find the Ship that brought you to Iki
- To find the ship that brought you to Iki, check along the coastline. You will come across a beached shipwrecked boat and a set of tracks. This will trigger the introduction to A lost friend. You may also come across the body of the boat captaina nd choose to bury him. Afterwards, follow the tracks.
Search for Signs of your Horse
- Follow the tracks into the woods until you come across a peasant person who will give you some directions on where your horse was last spotted.
Follow your Horse’s Tracks
- Continuet to follow tracks. Interact with the tracks to further investigate. Follow the tracks uphill. You may encounter interactable evidence along the way. Accodrding to the dialogue, you will eventually be able to hear them.
- By following the tracks, you will soon come across your horse and a few Mongols
Defeat the Mongols
- Defeat the Mongols in the area.
Reach your Horse
- Approach your horse to trigger a cutscene.
Charge through the Mongols
- You will have also learned a new skill. With your horse now, clear out the remaining Mongols.
Rescue the Survivor
- Once the rest of the enemies are cleared, approach the surivivor by the tree. Speak to him to trigger a cutscene and clear the quest.
A Lost Friend Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.