|Bow Type||Half Long|
Arrow is a type of Arrow in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Arrow can only be used by the Half Long and are offensive items that are used in battle to inflict damage and various status abnormalities against enemies.
Shot by Half Bow. The archer's standard weapon.
- They are good for attacking exposed parts of the body, but are unable to penetrate armor or headgear. So you can't use them on all kinds of enemies.
- Arrows are available from the beginning.
- Your can reload the arrows by collecting it from the corpses of your enemies.
- Can be found in Mongol Ammunition pouches scattered throughout most Mongol-inhabited bases.
Arrow Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.