|Weapon Type||Ranged weapon|
Blowgun is a Weapon in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Short Description. There are various weapons in the game that Jin can discover and use in battle, as the game progresses, players can also upgrade the level of each weapon to unlock more perks and to increase the effectiveness of the weapon.
Shoots a variety of poisoned darts.
- You can use it to launch darts.
- Can lethally poison your enemies or cause serious hallucinations to provoke enemies attack their allies.
Blowgun Tipes of Darts
Darts cannot be bought from merchants or found as loot in the game world.
- Poison dart:
- They are available after you get the blowgun.
- The poisoned dart contains a deadly poison. The victim, who was hit by the dart, will start spitting blood and die in agony after a while.
- The death of an enemy can cause terror debuff among other enemies.
- Hallucination Dart:
- The hallucination darts turns the enemies against each other due to the hallucinations.
- Darts of this type are perfect for attacking larger enemies who will be able to survive a bit longer and kill at least one of their allies.
- Instead, you have to find such things as:
- Purple flowers to get more poison darts.
- Orange flowers to get more hallucination darts.
In both cases, Jin will automatically create darts if the proper flowers were picked. This is the only type of ammo that can be obtained by using crafting.
- It is automatically obtained during Act 2 – Main Quest: Ghosts from the Past (it is received from Yuriko as part of his visit to the Sakai family estate.
Blowgun Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.