Brute Warrior is an enemy in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, enemies are presented as Mongol soldiers, bandits, ronin, as well as animals. All enemies are encountered throughout the island of Tsushima in campsites, along the road, settlements, and many more.
Brute Warrior Information
- Brute Warriors appear as either a bandit or a Mongol soldier. Players can easily identify a brute just by looking at their appearance. They are bigger compared to the regular-sized soldiers/enemies and they usually wield larger, heavy, bludgeoning weapons.
- Early in the game, players won't have access to the Moon Stance. The best way to deal with a brute warrior is to take out its allies first and leave the brute warrior for last. But if you feel a bit overwhelmed, you can throw a Kunai at him to stagger the brute warrior.
- Once you have unlocked the Moon Stance, using the string of the Heavy Strike attack by pressing the △ △ △ buttons in succession will allow you to break through a brute warrior's defenses.
Brute Warrior Drops
- Random Resources
Brute Warrior Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Defeating enemies in random encounters such as patrols seen on roads rewards Jin with a Minor Legend Increase to his Legend Rank.