Deflect Arrows is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Deflect Arrows Description
Parry incoming projectiles while blocking.
Deflect Arrows Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Perfect Healing Parry, Unyielding Sword Parry
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Jin can now deflect arrows while blocking.
- Press the L1 button to deflect incoming projectiles while blocking
- Unlocking this technique grants access to Resolved Parry and Unyielding Spear Parry.
Deflect Arrows Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here