Delayed Strike is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Delayed Strike Description
A delayed quick attack that inflicts extra Melee damage and Stagger damage.
Delayed Strike Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Shoulder Charge
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Hold the ▢ button to initiate the pose, and release the ▢ button to strike.
- Jin can now hold down his pose and follow up with a strike that has extra melee and stagger damage.
- Unlocking this technique grants access to the Perfect Dodge technique.
Delayed Strike Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here