|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Dodging Slash is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Dodging Slash Description
An evasive strike useful against slow-moving enemies.
Dodging Slash Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Roll
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Press the ◯ button to dodge, then follow up with the ▢ button to strike.
- Allows Jin to dash and follow up with a strike. Effective against slow-moving enemies.
- Unlocking this technique grants access to the Shoulder Charge technique.
Dodging Slash Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here