|Armor Type||Body Armor|
Moderate increase to health
Gosaku's Armor is a Body Armor in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Body Armor is a set of armor or clothing that is worn by Jin Sakai to protect his whole body. There are various types of Body Armor that heavily change Jin's style of either exploring the island as a Samurai or as the feared ninja, the Ghost. Body armor is a cosmetic piece of equipment that changes Jin's appearance, but most importantly, it grants him protection, defensive properties, and various perks that can help fight against his enemies. Jin's armor can also be customized by finding Flowers and using it to change its color. Body Armor can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Armor worn by Gosaku, defender of Tushima's farmers
Gosaku's Armor Information
- This piece is part of the ?? Set
- Moderate increase to health
- Moderate increase to Stagger Damage
- Killing a Staggered enemy restores 10% of health
Location: Where to Find Gosaku's Armor
- Found at: Complete the Mythic Tale, The Unbreakable Gosaku
Gosaku's Armor Upgrades
|Required Resources||Armor Upgrades|
|Gosaku's Armor II||Supplies x250, Linen x10||Massive increase to health.|
|Gosaku's Armor III||Supplies x500, Linen x20, Leather x10||Major increase to Stagger Damage.|
|Gosaku's Armor IV||Supplies x750, Linen x30, Leather x20, Silk x6||Killing a Staggered enemy restores 20% of health.|
Gosaku's Armor Notes & Trivia
- Required along with the "Ocean's Guardian" armor dye, for the "Cooper Clan Cosplay" trophy.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
|Ghost of Tsushima Body Armor|