|Weapon Type||Long-range Bow|
|Effect||Has moderate damage and draw speed.|
Half Bow is a Weapon in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). A short bow inflicts medium damage, but can release more shots faster. It also allows shooting from a crouched position which makes it easier to attack enemies unnoticed. There are various weapons in the game that Jin can discover and use in battle, as the game progresses, players can also upgrade the level of each weapon to unlock more perks and to increase the effectiveness of the weapon.
Moderate damage and draw speed. Once a gift from Lord Nagao to Sensei Ishikawaw, now wielded by the sensei's new student...
Half Bow Information
- Can be upgraded to a max level of 5.
- Allows Jin to quickly draw and fire arrows but has moderate damage.
- Players will need to obtain a certain amount of Resources and find a swordsmith to upgrade the level of this weapon.
- It also allows shooting from a crouched position which makes it easier to attack enemies unnoticed.
Half Bow Acquisition
Half Bow Upgrades
|Required Resources||Weapon Upgrades|
|Half Bow I||n/a||Low stats.|
|Half Bow II||Supplies x150, Bamboo x25||Increased damage, draw speed, stability, and reload speed.|
|Half Bow III||Supplies x300, Bamboo x50, Yew Wood x15||Increased damage, draw speed, stability, and reload speed.|
|Half Bow IV||Supplies x450, Bamboo x100, Yew Wood x30, Wax Wood x2||Increased damage, draw speed, stability, and reload speed.|
|Half Bow V||Supplies x600, Bamboo x150, Yew Wood x75, Wax Wood x4||Increased damage and stability. Max draw speed and reload speed.|
Half Bow Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.