Heavenly Strike is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Heavenly Strike Description
A quick unblockable attack that inflicts extra damage against Staggered enemies.
Heavenly Strike Information
- Required Tale to unlock: The Heavenly Strike
- Requires 1 Resolve
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique (Mythic)
- With enough nodes of resolve, press the △ + ◯ buttons to activate this move.
- Jin learns an unblockable attack that inflicts extra damage against Staggered enemies.
- Killing an enemy with the Heavenly Strike may also inflict Terrify towards nearby enemies.
Heavenly Strike Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here