Honor Buried Deep is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A man in Azamo Bay sounds distressed. I’ll find out what’s wrong.
Honor Buried Deep Information
- Location: Azamo Bay
- Quest Giver: Azamo Villager
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: Complete the side quest: Unfinished Business
Honor Buried Deep Rewards
Honor Buried Deep Objectives
- Follow the Azamo Villager
- Speak with the Villager
- Investigate the Home by the Azamo Cemetery
- Investigate the Home
- Follow the Group
- Observe the Group in Secret
- Listen to the Bandits
- Follow the Group
- Defend the Homestead from the Mongols
- Defeat the Mongols
- Regroup with the Others
- Escort the Group to Azamo Bay
Honor Buried Deep Walkthrough
Return to Azamo Bay
- This side quest will only be available after completing "Unfinished Business"
- Open your journal to track this quest if needed. Return to Azamo Bay and speak to one of the villagers to start the quest.
- Follow the peasant named Hyoe to his shop and continue speaking to him. You'll learn that his neighbor is actins suspicious and sneaks out of the town at sunset and returns at dawn.
- Your objective is to head to the Azamo cemetery and investigate the nearby home.
Investigate the Home
- The location will automatically be marked on your map and you can use Guiding Wind to identify the right direction.
- When you reach the house near the cemetery, you'll see that it's now abandoned. Investigate the area for clues.
- First, you'll find a campfire outside.
- Second is a bucket with bandages on the left side of the campfire.
- And inside there are some baskets.
- Now, go outside and head towards the tall grass to hide while you wait for the bandits and the suspicious neighbor.
Follow the Group
- After the cutscene, follow the group of bandits.
- Avoid being seen, don't stay too close, and use the tall grass and rocks to hide from them.
- Along the way, they will shout out that a Mongol patrol is approaching. Hide behind one of the rocks and wait for the group to continue moving once the patrol passes by.
- You'll eventually reach a cemetery where the group stops. Hide and observe them while they bury "Inari"
- After they've buried Inari, confront the bandits and a cutscene will trigger. You'll learn that they aren't bandits and that they are just hiding important items from the Mongols.
- Next, follow the group and head towards the house where the Mongols have infiltrated. Defeat the Mongols and defend the bandits as well as the homestead.
- Make sure that your allies don't die during the battle or else you'll fail the mission.
Regroup with the Others
- After killing all the Mongols, head back to the group and speak to him.
- You'll automatically return to the front gate of Azamo Bay, approach the peasant by the gate and speak to him to complete this side quest.
- Completing this side quest rewards you with a Minor Legend Increase, the Charm of Broken Barriers, and x10 Linen.
Honor Buried Deep Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.