Iki Island is a location in Ghost of Iki . Iki Island is the Iki Island is part of the Iki Island Expansion DLC. . The various locations on the island of Iki consist of different objectives and secrets that are waiting to be discovered, characters, and a large world that can be interacted with, as well as formidable foes from the forces of the Mongol Empire, as well as wildlife.
A mysterious new threat has taken root on Iki Island, where dark secrest and hidden bounty await all who dare its rocky shores.
Iki Island Information
- Jin Sakai arrives in Iki Island by boat after the discovery of The Eagle in the area.
- The island is well known for its dense presence of raiders and criminals, and a chaotic history against samurai.
- It is here where Jin, relives some of his old memories of his father from a previous time he was on the island.
- Some notable locations include, Fune's Refuge, Kidafure Battleground, and Senjo Gorge,
- Some notable NPC's on the island include Tenzo and Fune.
Iki Island Secrets
- For a list and location info of all the collectibles and special areas of the game, visit our Secrets page.
Iki Island Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and Other Important Information Go Here