Ivory of Woe
Ivory of Woe is a Mask in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Ivory of Woe is a piece of cosmetic equipment that changes Jin's appearance when it is equipped. Masks can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
An indomitable lord emerges from Tsushima's clans.
Ivory of Woe Information
- Masks don’t have any effect and are for customization only.
- It is used to change the appearance of our character.
Where to Find Ivory of Woe
- Found at: Act III, in front of the house at Kubara Crossing.
- Dropped by: ??
Resources Needed to Craft Ivory of Woe
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Ivory of Woe Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.