Lost at Sea is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
People are afraid of a disturbed man swinging a blade. He could be in some distress, or else dangerous to others. I'll look into it.
Lost at Sea Information
- Location: Tsutsu Island
- Quest Giver: n/a
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: n/a
Lost at Sea Rewards
Lost at Sea Objectives
- Search for the man on Tsutsu island
- Free Maki
- Leave the ship with Maki
Lost at Sea Walkthrough
Follow the Man to the Rowboat
- Make your way to the beaches of Tsutsu, you'll see an island across the shore and a smokestack.
- Swim across to reach the island and you'll find a man named Ototsuke who is training, speak to him to begin the quest.
- He'll mention that the Mongols have captured his daughter and is held captive aboard the Mongol's ship.
- After speaking to the man, get on the boat and sail towards the Mongol fleet.
- By the time you reach the Mongol fleet, you should be aware that there are multiple Mongol guards on board.
- You'll find Maki on the second ship that's connected to it by a plank. You can use the objects around to sneak in and kill them one at a time with stealth, but at some point, you will have to fight the remaining guards head-on.
- The majority of the enemies here are shieldsmen, so use Water Stance against them.
- You will need to kill every single soldier around the boat before you can free Maki.
- After freeing Maki, head back to the rowboat and rendezvous with Ototsuke - this completes the side quest.
- You'll be rewarded with the Charm of Resistance I, Minor Legend Increase, and x4 Leather.
Lost at Sea Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.