|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Mounted Strike is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Mounted Strike Description
Perform a jumping strike from your horse to tackle your enemy and inflict Stagger damage.
Mounted Strike Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Shoulder Charge
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Unlocking this technique grants access to the Perfect Dodge technique.
- Jin can use his mount to propel himself up in the air to tackle his enemy and inflict stagger damage.
- Must be mounted on the horse to execute this technique. Press the △ button to strike from horseback.
Mounted Strike Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!