|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Perfect Parry is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Perfect Parry Description
Parry at the last possible second to perform a deadly counterattack.
Earns a Moderate amount of Resolve.
Perfect Parry Information
- Technique Points Required: 1
- Prerequisite: n/a
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Unlocks the ability to execute a perfect parry.
- Jin recovers a moderate amount of resolve for a landing a perfect parry.
- Press L1 right before taking damage, then press ▢ or △ to counterattack.
- Unlocking this technique grants access to Perfect Healing Parry and Unyielding Sword Parry.
Perfect Parry Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here