Poison Dart is a type of ammo in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Poison Dart are short by the Blowgun. Passes through armor and poisons enemies. There are various weapons in the game that Jin can discover and use in battle, as the game progresses, players can also upgrade the level of each weapon to unlock more perks and to increase the effectiveness of the weapon.
Short by the Blowgun. Passes through armor and poisons enemies.
Poison Dart Information
- Shot with the Blowgun. Passes through armor and poisons enemies.
- The poisoned dart contains a deadly poison.
- The victim, who was hit by the dart, will start spitting blood and die in agony after a while.
- The death of an enemy can cause terror debuff among other enemies.
Poison Dart Acquisition
- They are available after you get the blowgun.
- Darts cannot be bought from merchants or found as loot in the game world.
- To get more poison darts, you have to find Purple flowers
- Jin will automatically create darts if the proper flowers were picked. This is the only type of ammo that can be obtained by using crafting.
Poison Dart Upgrades
Poison Dart Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.