|Armor Type||Body Armor|
Sarugami Armor is a Body Armor in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Body Armor is a set of armor or clothing that is worn by Jin Sakai to protect his whole body. There are various types of Body Armor that heavily change Jin's style of either exploring the island as a Samurai or as the feared ninja, the Ghost. Body armor is a cosmetic piece of equipment that changes Jin's appearance, but most importantly, it grants him protection, defensive properties, and various perks that can help fight against his enemies. Jin's armor can also be customized by finding Flowers and using it to change its color. Body Armor can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Imbued witht the power of a fearsome monkey spirit, pushing its owner to embrace risk and danger.
Sarugami Armor Information
- This Armor Set is part of the Iki Island Expansion.
- This armor set is exclusive to the DLC and players must own either the physical copy of the Director's Cut game edition which includes the expansion or separately purchased the Iki Island Expansion DLC
Base Armor Perks:
- Regular Parry is disabled, Perfect Parry becomes a chain of 2 attacks, and Perfect Dodge also damages nearby enemies.
- All Resolve gains are increased by a Moderate amount.
- Perfect Parry and Perfect Dodge windows are increased by a Moderate amount.
Location: Where to Find Sarugami Armor
Resources Needed to Upgrade Sarugami Armor
Sarugami Armor Upgrades
|Required Resources||Armor Upgrades|
|Sarugami Armor II||250 Supplies, 10 Linen||Regular Parry is disabled, Perfect Parry becomes a chain of 3 attacks, and Perfect Dodge also damages nearby enemies.|
|Sarugami Armor III||500 Supplies, 20 Linen, 10 Leather||Major amounnt increase for all resolve gains, perfect parry and perfect dodge windows.|
|Sarugami Armor IV||750 Supplies, 30 Linen, 20 Leather, 6 Silk||Massive amount increase to all resolve gains and Perfect Dodge becomes an attack that blinds enemies.|
Sarugami Armor Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.