Servant of the People is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Kenji Tale (1 of 3).
The farm here looks like it’s had some trouble. I should make sure the people there are all right.
Servant of the People Information
- Location: Aoi Village
- Quest Giver: Kenji
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: n/a
- This quest can be found through exploration. The farm can be found at Aoi Village which is located in between Tsutsu Plains and Kijo Isle on the map.
Servant of the People Rewards
Servant of the People Objectives
- Speak with Kenji
- Follow Kenji
- Speak with Kenji
- Defeat the Mongols
- Speak with the Captive
Servant of the People Walkthrough
Speak to Kenji
- You'll identify and find the farm from a smokestack.
- Head to Aoi Village situated in the south of Tsutsu. Speak to Kenji who's at the farm to start the side quest.
- You'll learn from Kenji that the Mongols have been taking the food from the farmers in the village and have taken hostages.
- Kenji offers a plan for Jin to be able to find them but mentions that "he won't like it."
- After speaking to Kenji, follow him and he'll lead you to a beach where there are supplies.
- A cutscene will then trigger. Next, approach the barrel after speaking to Kenji and hide inside.
- Eventually, you will reach the Mongol's camp and Jin will step out of the barrel.
Defeat the Mongols
- The objective here is simple, defeat the Mongols and free the captives.
- It is up to you on how you would like to approach this. Fight them head-on or thin out their numbers slowly through stealth tactics.
- It is recommended that you try to sneak through and kill them one by one by using stealth. Then from there, fight them head-on.
- You will encounter spearsmen, archers, and swordsmen. So be cautious just in case you haven't unlocked the Wind Stance that is suitable against spearsmen.
- Make sure you kill every single enemy before speaking to the captive.
- Well, looks like the villager isn't happy about hearing Kenji's name and blames him for putting them into a mess - Jin then confronts Kenji.
- This completes the side quest. You'll be rewarded with Minor Legend Increase, Charm of Well-Being I, and x4 Leather.
Servant of the People Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.