Shoulder Charge is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Shoulder Charge Description
Charge into enemies while springing to knock them backward.
Shoulder Charge Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Sprint Strike, Dodging Slash
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Press L3 of the Left analog stick to sprint, then ◯ while springing to bash.
- Jin charges in like a bull and uses his shoulder to knock enemies off-balance.
- Unlocking this technique grants access to Delayed Strike and Mounted Strike.
Shoulder Charge Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here