Silent Death is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Yuna Tale (2 of 4).
The Mongol warlord Altan is terrorising Otsuna prefecture. Finding him is next to impossible, but Yuna’s friend Ichi suggested we target Altan’s allies to draw him out of hiding. Some of these allies are the Japanese slavers known as the Mamushi Brothers.
Silent Death Information
- Location: Mamushi Farmstead
- Quest Giver: Yuna
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: Complete the side quest "The Tale of Yuna"
Silent Death Rewards
Silent Death Objectives
- Meet Yuna outside the Mamushi Brothers’ farm
- Follow Yuna
- Sneak into the farm and kill the brothers
- Kill Taizo
- Kill Kichizo
- Kill Manzo
- Go to the front gate
- Hide in the pampas grass
Silent Death Walkthrough
Meet Yuna outside the Mamushi Brothers’ farm
- This quest is available after completing the main quest "The Tale of Yuna"
- Open your map or journal to track the location of this side quest which is north-west of Ichi's Inn.
- You'll find Yuna sitting under a tree near the farmhouse. Speak to her to begin the quest.
Sneak into the farm and kill the brothers
- Your primary objective is to kill the three brothers and collect their heads (A Traitor's Head). But you'll need to sneak in and to avoid being detected.
- Do not kill the guards as well! You literally just need to sneak in undetected to kill the Mamushi brothers and escape the farm undetected.
- When you reach the front of the farm, another cutscene will trigger and Yuna will start to have a panic attack. Basically, you'll have to do complete this quest on your own.
- Start off by climbing over the walls on the left side. When you're in, climb the short ladder on the left and work your way around the tent on the left side. You'll find an opening underneath which you can crawl under to get inside. Here, you'll find Taizo inside, assassinate him and then press R2 next to his body to collect his head.
- The next target is Kichizo. Crawl out of the tent from the same way you came in and then climb back down the same ladder. Go to the right side towards the next tent and use focused hearing to examine the guard's movements. When it's clear, you can either go around the back to find another crawl space and assassinate him from behind or just head to the front of the tent and quickly ready your bow and shoot him on the head. After killing the 2nd brother, approach his body and collect his head.
- As for the last brother, you'll find Manzo by the pampas grass with the workers. The easiest way is to head to the stables, go under the small door, and work your way through the grass until you reach him. Killing him won't alert the workers, just make sure the guards are far enough from him so that you won't be seen or heard. After assassinating him collect his head.
Return to Yuna
- Since you're already hiding in the grass, continue working your way through the grass, head towards the front gate, and speak to Yuna.
- Yuna and Jin will then place the heads of the Mamushi brothers on a spike as a message to Altan. After the cutscene, follow Yuna and hide in the pampas grass to trigger another cutscene and to complete the second part of Yuna's tale.
- You'll be rewarded with a Minor Legend Increase, the Charm of Hidden Sight, and x2 Silk.
Silent Death Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.