Snows of Kamiagata
Snows of Kamiagata is a Mask in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Snows of Kamiagata is a piece of cosmetic equipment that changes Jin's appearance when it is equipped. Masks can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Worn mainly in the north warmth.
Snows of Kamiagata Information
- Masks don’t have any effect and are for customization only.
- It is used to change the appearance of our character.
Where to Find Snows of Kamiagata
- Can be acquired as a present at Golden Temple gift Altar.
- Dropped by: ??
Resources Needed to Craft Snows of Kamiagata
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Snows of Kamiagata Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.