Spearmen is an enemy in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, enemies are presented as Mongol soldiers, bandits, ronin, as well as animals. All enemies are encountered throughout the island of Tsushima in campsites, along the road, settlements, and many more.
- The spearmen can either be encountered as a Mongol soldier or a bandit. Spearmen are capable of executing long piercing and sweeping attacks.
- Early in the game, Jin cannot block a spearmen's unblockable attack. However, you can stagger them with the use of the Kunai or you can also shoot them with your bow and arrow.
- Jin can also jump to avoid a sweep attack.
- Using the Wind Stance against the spearmen is effective and can easily break through their defenses.
- Wind Stance can only parry attacks of a spear-wielding enemy.
- Random Resources
Spearmen Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Defeating enemies in random encounters such as patrols seen on roads rewards Jin with a Minor Legend Increase to his Legend Rank.