Swordsmen is an enemy in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, enemies are presented as Mongol soldiers, bandits, ronin, as well as animals. All enemies are encountered throughout the island of Tsushima in campsites, along the road, settlements, and many more.
- Common enemies encountered by Jin on the island. Apart from Mongol forces, players will also come across bandits and ronin swordsmen. This enemy is fast and aggressive.
- Swordsmen can either be seen wielding one or two swords. Early in the game, Jin cannot block their heavy attacks and can only be dodged.
- However, unlocking the Unyielding Sword Parry technique under Samurai Techniques allow Jin to parry their unblockable attacks.
- Swordsmen are weak against the Stone Stance, their guard can easily be broken and can stagger them with heavy attacks of the Stone Stance.
- Random Resources
Swordsmen Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Defeating enemies in random encounters such as patrols seen on roads rewards Jin with a Minor Legend Increase to his Legend Rank.