Terrifying Parry is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Terrifying Parry Description
Perfect Parry counterattacks have a 20% chance to Terrify nearby enemies.
Terrifying Parry Information
- Technique Points Required: 2
- Prerequisite: Resolved Parry, Unyielding Spear Parry
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Press L1 right before taking damage, then press ▢ or △ to counterattack.
- Attacks marked by blue glinting lines can be parried. Can be done in any stance.
- There is a 20% chance that nearby enemies will become terrified after landing a counterattack from a perfect parry.
Terrifying Parry Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here