The Art of Seeing is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Yuriko Tale (2 of 2).
Yuriko said she wants to visit someplace with me. I should check on her.
The Art of Seeing Information
- Location: Shimura Cemetery
- Quest Giver: Yuriko
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: Complete the side quest "The Proud Do Not Endure"
The Art of Seeing Rewards
The Art of Seeing Objectives
- Travel with Yuriko
- Find Yuriko something to eat
- Hunt a Boar to feed Yuriko
- Return to the Onsen
- Follow the Horse’s Tracks
- Find Yuriko
- Travel with Yuriko
- Sit with Yuriko
- Tell Yuriko what you can see
The Art of Seeing Walkthrough
Travel with Yuriko
- This quest is available after completing the side quest "The Proud Do Not Endure".
- Yuriko can be found at the Shimura Cemetery. Speak to her to start the quest. Yuriko is sick and wishes to head somewhere else first before heading to Akashima.
- Mount your horse and travel with Yuriko to the place she wants to go. Simply follow her until you reach the Maple Shade Hot Spring. A cutscene will automatically trigger upon arriving.
Find Yuriko something to eat
- During the cutscene, Yuriko begins to feel a bit faint and you'll need to find Yuriko something to eat.
- Head down the cliff towards the marked location and hunt a boar that you can feed to Yuriko. Collect the meat once you've killed the boar then return to the onsen.
- When you arrive, Yuriko won't be around. Examine the ground and you'll find horse tracks, meaning she rode off while you were hunting.
- After examining the tracks, follow it which leads up a hill where you'll see her horse. Next, you'll see her footprints which leads to the Little Monk's Pond.
- When you arrive, you'll find Yuriko on the right side, laying on the ground. Approach her to trigger another cutscene.
- Yuriko mentions that she saw her mother and that she got lost. She then asks you to accompany her to her mother's grave and to pay respects.
Tell Yuriko what you can see
- Mount your horse once again and follow Yuriko to her mother's grave which is at Turtle Rock Shrine.
- When you arrive, walk with her to the edge of the cliff and another emotional cutscene will trigger.
- After the cutscene, survey the scenery and tell Yuriko what you see.
- First, on the left, you'll see the way to Yarikawa.
- In the middle, is Castle Kaneda.
- And on the right, is the temple in Kushi.
- By the time Jin asks Yuriko what she sees, Yuriko no longer responds and passes away. This ends the side quest and the tale of Yuriko.
The Art of Seeing Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.