The Birth of Suffering is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Norio Tale (4 of 9).
I walked into a battle as Norio and the monks of Kushi Temple fought off a Mongol attack. Lives were lost, but I arrived before the temple was outright destroyed. With Norio at my side, we fought back the Mongols and saved some of the remaining monks.
The Birth of Suffering Information
- Location: Kushi Temple
- Quest Giver: Norio
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: Complete the side quest "Ghosts in the Fog"
The Birth of Suffering Rewards
The Birth of Suffering Objectives
- Defeat the Mongols
The Birth of Suffering Walkthrough
Travel to Kushi Temple
- This side quest becomes available after completing Ghosts in the Fog.
- Open your map or journal to track the location of this side quest which is at the Kushi Temple.
- Use Fast Travel or travel by mount to reach the area.
Defeat the Mongols
- The objective is pretty straightforward. Just defeat the Mongols and help Norio.
- You'll encounter a majority of spearmen here and brute type enemies as well as attack dogs.
- You'll complete this quest after you kill all the Mongols - you'll also be rewarded with a Minor Legend Increase
The Birth of Suffering Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.