The Burden of Theft is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
I found some discarded items and blood where someone was robbed off the path of Kushi, I hope to find whoever is hurt before it’s too late.
The Burden of Theft Information
- Location: Urashima's Village
- Quest Giver: n/a
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: n/a
The Burden of Theft Rewards
The Burden of Theft Objectives
- Investigate the monk’s body
- Search for the hidden item
- Travel to Kushi Pagoda
- Speak with the monk
The Burden of Theft Walkthrough
Investigate the monk’s body
- This quest can be obtained through exploration. Travel to the north side from Urashima's village towards the Cloud Ridge Shrine where you'll find the body of a dead monk.
- Examine the body to find clues. Once you start the side quest, you need to search for the hidden item within the search area which is around the monk's body.
- Head towards the cemetery and you'll find a trail of blood. Follow it and you'll find the same flowers that you saw next to the body of the monk.
- Approach it and collect the item which is the Tsushima Relic.
Travel to Kushi Pagoda
- Once you have the relic, travel to the Kushi Pagoda which is southwest from the current location you are in.
- You can fast travel to the pagoda or to the nearest available location to get there easier.
- Upon arriving, speak to the monk and give him the statue you recovered.
The Burden of Theft Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.