The Laughing Bandits is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
Kechi has endured much hardship under the Mongols. I’ll take a look around, make sure things are in order.
The Laughing Bandits Information
- Location: ??
- Quest Giver: Saki
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Kechi, Izuhara
- Prerequisite: Start Act 2
The Laughing Bandits Rewards
The Laughing Bandits Objectives
- Travel to Saki’s Home
- Investigate inside the Home
- Investigate outside the Home
- Follow the Bandit’s Tracks
- Speak with the Injured Man
- Travel to the Komoda Ruins
- Search for the Bandits in the Ruins
- Kill the Bandits
- Talk to the Woman inside the Home
- Return to Saki
The Laughing Bandits Walkthrough
Travel to Saki’s Home
- Saki's home can be found near Jade Hills. When you arrive, speak to the woman crying who's at the pier
- You'll learn from her that bandits are terrorizing Komoda and slaughtered her family.
- After speaking to her, you need to travel to Saki's home which on the north side of the map, near the Firefly Hill Hot Spring.
- When you arrive at the house, investigate the inside of the home, as well as the backyard area to find clues. Eventually, you'll find tracks that will lead you to an injured man.
Travel to the Komoda Ruins
- Speak to the injured man and you'll learn that some bandits caught up to him and wounded him while he tried to protect his stolen goods.
- After speaking to him, continue, ride your mount and travel to Komoda Ruins. Use Guiding Wind to identify the right direction of the objective.
- When you arrive at the objective, you'll see the bandits harassing a woman. Rush to her aid and eliminate them, the majority of the bandits here are spearmen, so use Wind Stance against them to easily break their guard and kill them.
- Go inside the house where the woman hid and speak to her after defeating the bandits.
- After speaking to her, return to Saki and speak to her to complete the quest.
The Laughing Bandits Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.