The Tale of Yuna is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Yuna Tale (1 of 4).
The Mongols are terrorising people in Otsuna prefecture. I need to see if I can help.
The Tale of Yuna Information
- Location: South of Ichi's Inn
- Quest Giver: Yuna
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: Complete the main quest "A New Horizon"
The Tale of Yuna Rewards
The Tale of Yuna Objectives
- Speak with Yuna
- Follow Yuna
- Speak with the villager
- Kill the Mongols
- Speak with Ichi
- Speak with Yuna
The Tale of Yuna Walkthrough
Speak to Yuna
- This quest is available after completing the main quest "A New Horizon"
- Open your map or journal to track the location of this side quest which is south of Ichi's Inn. You'll find Yuna by a burning wagon.
- Speak to her to start her quest and then follow her to Ichi's Inn where you'll see Mongols enter the area.
Kill the Mongols
- Upon arriving, you'll see a village hiding by the water well. Speak to the guy to ask about Ichi, but then he'll alert the guards. You can shoot him down for turning against you, then kill the Mongol guards who are about to attack you and Yuna.
- Try to shoot down the archer first that's standing on the roof then eliminate the remaining Mongol guards.
- After killing all the guards, speak to the woman named Ichi just outside the inn. You'll learn that Ichi is working with the Mongols by serving them, but she only did it for survival.
- After speaking to Ichi, approach Yuna and talk to her to complete the first part of Yuna's tale.
The Tale of Yuna Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.