Moderate Legend Increase
|Quest Giver||Musician Yamato|
The Unbreakable Gosaku is a Mythic Tale in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Mythic Tales are optional mini side-quests provided by the locals, these quests are identified with a blue marker where Jin listens to stories and tales about legendary warriors as well as historical information about the island. Completing a Mythic Tale rewards players with unique various rewards.
If the Mongols are searching for an ancient suit of armor, it must be valuable.
I'll ask the musician in Akashima Village what he knows.
The Unbreakable Gosaku Information
- Location: Akashima Village
- Act 2 - Retake Castle Shimura
- Quest Giver: Musician Yamato
- Prerequisite: Complete the A New Horizon main quest.
The Unbreakable Gosaku Rewards
- Gosaku's Armor
- Moderate Legend Increase
The Unbreakable Gosaku Objectives
- Find the musician in Akashima
- Obtain the six keys from the six farmsteads
- Travel to the hill in Akashima
- Defeat the Mongols
- Unlock the path to Goasku’s Armor
- Travel to the top of the hill
- Collect Gosaku’s Armor
The Unbreakable Gosaku Walkthrough
Find the musician in Akashima
- To find the musician, make your way to the camp in Akashima Village.
- Speak to Yamato and listen to the tale Gosaku.
Obtain the six keys from the six farmsteads
- After listening to the tale, you are now tasked to find six keys that will open the vault to where Gosaku's Armor is.
- The keys are located in six different farmsteads across Tsushima and Jin will need to liberate it from the Mongols.
- Each farmstead that you also liberate will include a hostage that you'll need to rescue.
- The locations will be marked with a red diamond wheatsheaf symbol on the map.
- The Key of Aoi is north of Kijo Isle, in Aoi Village on Izuhara.
- The Key of Iijima is north of Wakou’s Inlet and east of Iijima Swamp in the Iijima Farmstead on Toyotama.
- The Key of Ohama is just west of Lake Kunehama, in the Ohama Fishing Village on Izuhara.
- The Key of Kuta is north of the Kuta Grasslands, in the Kuta Farmstead on Izuhara.
- The Key of Yagata is east of the Yagata Forest, in Yagata Farmstead on Izuhara.
- The Key of Koshimizu is north of Kawamata Village, in the Koshimizu Farmstead on Toyotama.
Defeat the Mongols
- After obtaining the last key, you'll obtain the next objective and location which is to travel to the hill in Akashima.
- Along the way, you will encounter a large group of Mongol soldiers who are waiting to ambush Jin.
- Defeat the group to progress the quest.
Unlock the path to Goasku’s Armour
- After defeating the Mongol soldiers, follow the marker and head to the nearby stone gate. You have six keys here, so one of them will unlock it.
- Head inside and travel to the top of the hill where it will involve some platforming. There will be a lot of climbing and swinging here.
- The path ahead is pretty much linear which will lead you to the end where you'll find Gosaku's Armor.
- Collecting the armor completes the mythic tale.
The Unbreakable Gosaku Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.