The Value of Sake is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
The Mongols are attacking the Kii Sake Brewery in Azamo. A favourite of mine and all of Tsushima. I won't let them drain it dry.
The Value of Sake Information
- Location: Kii Sake Brewery, Azamo
- Quest Giver: Kii
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: n/a
The Value of Sake Rewards
The Value of Sake Objectives
- Speak with the Woman
- Follow Kii
- Find an Ambush Spot
- Defeat the Mongols
- Speak with Kii
The Value of Sake Walkthrough
Travel to Kii Sake Brewery
- This side quest can only be found through exploration or by listening to a rumor from a peasant.
- You'll need to speak to Kii who is located at the Kii Sake Brewery near the Kii Pond in Azamo.
- Once you've spoken to her, follow her into her house and she'll tell you about her problem.
- After speaking to her, an ambush spot will be marked on your map, follow it and hide by the tall grass while you wait for the Mongols to arrive.
Defeat the Mongols
- The goal is simple, defeat the Mongols that arrive in the area.
- The first group will be four guards. You can sneak behind them and if you have chain assassinate, you can kill a few of them before taking out the rest.
- Once you defeat the first group, reinforcements will arrive. Use your bow to shoot them from afar before they get near you.
- Simply survive and kill all Mongol forces before speaking to Kii - this will complete the quest.
- You'll be rewarded with a Minor Legend Increase, the Charm of Resolve I, and x10 Linen.
The Value of Sake Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.