Three Actions, Three Illusions is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Norio Tale (2 of 9).
Norio learned where the Mongols took the senior healer from his temple. He needs to continue training healers in Akashima Village. Norio and I will rescue him.
Three Actions, Three Illusions Information
- Location: Akashima Village
- Quest Giver: Norio
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: The side quest "The Last Warrior Monk" must be completed.
Three Actions, Three Illusions Rewards
Three Actions, Three Illusions Objectives
- Meet Norio in Akashima Village
- Travel to the Mongol camp with Norio
- Defeat the Mongol
- Go to the granary balcony
- Look for Hochi
- Free Hochi
- Protect Hochi from the Mongols
- Speak with Hochi
Three Actions, Three Illusions Walkthrough
Travel to the Mongol camp with Norio
- This side quest becomes available after completing The Last Warrior Monk.
- Return to Akasahima Village and speak to Norio to start this quest. After the cutscene, follow Norio to a Mongol camp to find Hochi.
- When you exit the village and reach the bridge and hut, mount your horse and ride with Norio to the Mongol camp.
- Along the way, you will encounter a Mongol patrol and Norio will call it out. You can challenge them to a standoff and kill the remaining enemies.
- After killing them, head to the balcony of the granary to scout the area ahead. You'll need to find three points here, Hochi, the rendezvous point, and the signal cannon.
Look for Hochi
- After scouting the area, you'll need to infiltrate the camp, take out the Mongol guards, and free Hochi.
- The area is filled with Mongol guards and some are positioned on a watchtower, so keep an eye out. You have to clear the area first before you can free Hochi.
Protect Hochi from the Mongols
- After freeing him Mongol forces will arrive, Norio will fight alongside you but you must protect him and stop any Mongols who will try to assassinate him.
- Keep an eye out for the icon with a skull and bones, this identifies that a Mongol guard is about to assassinate Hochi. Leaving Hochi to die will cause the mission to fail.
- Kill all the enemies then speak to Hochi to trigger a cutscene and to complete the quest.
- You'll be rewarded with a Minor Legend Increase, the Charm of Vitality. and x2 Silk.
Three Actions, Three Illusions Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.