|Armor Type||Body Armor|
Traveler's Attire is a Body Armor in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Body Armor is a set of armor or clothing that is worn by Jin Sakai to protect his whole body. There are various types of Body Armor that heavily change Jin's style of either exploring the island as a Samurai or as the feared ninja, the Ghost. Body armor is a cosmetic piece of equipment that changes Jin's appearance, but most importantly, it grants him protection, defensive properties, and various perks that can help fight against his enemies. Jin's armor can also be customized by finding Flowers and using it to change its color. Body Armor can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Perfect for those with a long journey ahead.
Traveler's Attire Information
- This body armor is best used for finding artifacts.
- Track Artifacts with the Guiding Wind.
- Travelling clears 10% more fog of war on the map.
- Controller will vibrate within 30m of an Artifact.
Location: Where to Find Traveler's Attire
- Found at: Obtained by talking to a Merchant.
Traveler's Attire Upgrades
|Required Resources||Armor Upgrades|
|Traveler's Attire II||Supplies x250, Linen x10||
Traveling clears 20% more fog of war on the map.
|Traveler's Attire III||Supplies x500, Linen x20, Leather x10||
Traveling clears 30% more fog of war on the map.
|Traveler's Attire IV||Supplies x750, Linen x30, Leather x20, Silk x6||
Controller will vibrate within 60m of an Artifact.
Traveler's Attire Notes & Trivia
- Required for setting various guiding wind targets in the map menu, such as Sashimono Banners and Singing Criskets.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
|Ghost of Tsushima Body Armor|