Unyielding Spear Parry
|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Unyielding Spear Parry is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Unyielding Spear Parry Description
Parry an unblockable spear attack.
Unyielding Spear Parry Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Deflect Arrows
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Unlocking this technique grants access to Terrifying Parry.
- Press L1 right before taking damage, then press ▢ or △ to counterattack.
- Attacks from spear-wielding enemies that are marked by blue glinting lines can now be parried. Can be done in any stance.
Unyielding Spear Parry Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here