|Number of Skills||4|
Water Stance is a Combat Stance in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). The Water Stance is effective against enemies that wield a shield, this allows Jin to maneuver around the enemy's defense and eventually, break it. Combat Stances are designed for Jin to quickly adapt to the situation he is in to easily defeat the various enemies encountered. During combat, Jin can freely switch his stance by holding down the R2 button and cycling through the desired style.
Effective against Shieldmen. Heavy attacks deal extra damage.
Water Stance Information
- Press the △ button three times to execute a Shieldbreaker move.
- Hold the △ button, then tap the △ button twice to execute a Flurry Srtrike.
- Hold the R2 button to cycle and change through the available stances.
Water Stance Acquisition
- Find and kill 3x Mongol leaders to learn this stance.
Water Stance Skills
Water Stance Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.