|Ghost Techniques Required||Wind Chime|
Wind Chime is a Weapon in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Wind Chimes are purely made for stealth play and diversion. It will not deal any kind of damage, and will not be useful after entering combat. There are various weapons in the game that Jin can discover and use in battle, as the game progresses, players can also upgrade the level of each weapon to unlock more perks and to increase the effectiveness of the weapon.
A small bell to draw an enemy's attention.
Wind Chime Information
- Wind Chimes are purely made for stealth play and diversion.
- It will not deal any kind of damage, and will not be useful after entering combat.
- Compared to other weapons in terms of versatility, we recommend the Wind Chime to be the last item to be unlocked.
Wind Chime Acquisition
- You need to unlock the Wind Chime Ghost Techniques.
Wind Chime Upgrades
Wind Chime Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.