Wind of Harmony
|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Wind of Harmony is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Wind of Harmony Description
Follow the Guiding Wind to discover Animal Sanctuaries.
Wind of Harmony Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: _prerequisite_
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique, Exploration
- This technique is exclusive to the DLC and players must own either the physical copy of the Director's Cut game edition which includes the expansion or separately purchased the Iki Island Expansion DLC
Wind of Harmony Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here