Perfect Dodge is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Perfect Dodge Description
Dodge at the last possible moment to perform a deadly counterattack.
Perfect Dodge Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Mounted Strike, Delayed Strike
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Press ◯ right before taking damage, then follow up with the ▢ or △ button to counterattack.
- Jin can now follow-up with a counterattack after dodging an enemy's attack at the right time.
Perfect Dodge Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here