Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut
|Name||Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut|
|Release Date||August 20, 2021.|
|Genre||Adventure, Action RPG|
|Developer||Sucker Punch Productions|
|Publisher||Sony Interactive Entertainment|
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut for Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) is a brand new and upcoming game edition that features the previous content, additional story expansion, and a brand new upgrade that utilizies the dynamic features of the PlayStation®5. Ghost of Tsushhima: Director's Cut is available for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, and it is scheduled to release on August 20, 2021.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut Overview
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan.
As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved to do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut Features
Director's Cut Edition features all additional content released to date, as well as brand new content:
- Includes the Full Base Game
- Iki Island Expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more.
- Legends online co-op mode
- Digital mini art book
- One Technique Point
- Charm of Hachiman’s Favor
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Kit, Horse, Saddle
- Director’s commentary: The creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut PS5 Features
The PS5 version features a handful of upgrades over the PS4 version. Listed below are the following features, as per Sony:
- Lip sync for Japanese voiceover
- Ability to transfer PS4 saved progress to PS5 game
- 3D Audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB)
- DualSense wireless controller haptic feedback and adaptive trigger resistance
- Dynamic 4K resolution targeting 60fps (requires compatible 4K TV or display)
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut Preorder Bonus
Listed below are the following assets you can receive for preordering the digital version of the Director's Cut via the PS Store:
- Ghost of Tsushima 11 pieces of artwork.
- Ghost of Tsushima digital mini soundtrack with 2 new bonus tracks.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut Upgrades
Most of you own the game on the PlayStation®4 when it released back in June of 2020, and you are probably wondering if you need to buy the full game or is there a preference to upgrade it instead. We got you covered and we will be listing down your options for upgrading your game to the Director's Cut version.
- For those who own the PS4 version of the base game and who are playing on the PS4, you can upgrade it to the PS4 version of the Director's Cut for $19.99 via the PS Store, - available on August 20, 2021.
- For players who own the PS4 version of the base game, playing on the PS5, and want to upgrade the to the PS5 version of the Director's Cut, you will need to purchase the PS5 Director's Cut Upgrade for $29.99 via the PS Store - available on August 20, 2021.
- For players who one the PS4 version of the Director's Cut and would like to upgrade the PS5 version so that you can fully experience the new features of the game on your PS5 console, you can do so by paying $10.00 for the upgrade via the PS Store - available on August 20, 2021.