Patch Notes for Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) features an overview of all the patches released by the game's developer Sucker Punch Studios, as well as game publisher, Sony Interactive Entertainment. The following patches are free and are released for the PlayStation®4.
Ghost of Tsushima Patch Notes
Ghost of Tsushima PS4 Update 1.06
Release Date: August 8, 2020.
Armor: Traveller's Attire
- The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text.
- Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales.
- Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales.
- Additional bug and crash fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima PS4 Update 1.05
Release Date: July 27, 2020.
New difficulty level: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly
- Enemies are more aggressive in combat
- Enemies detect you faster
- Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
Lower Intensity Combat
- Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.
- Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
- Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal
- Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
- Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
- Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled.
- New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
Ghost of Tsushima PS4 Update 1.1
Release Date: October 16
How to play Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Online
Once you have version 1.1 installed and jump in, if you access Ghost of Tsushima: Legends (either via the menu or by talking to Gyozen), you'll be redirected to the PlayStation Store to download a free unlock, which will allow you to play online.
New Costom Gear
- Custom gear loadouts
- Time played counter
- New horse
- Mysterious new merchant, new dyes
- Powerful new Charms
- New trophies
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- 4-player survival missions
- 2-player story missions
- Post-launch raid
- Four unique classes
- New Legends cosmetics
- Legends photo mode
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!