Haiku in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) are collectibles. In Ghost of Tsushima (GoT), players will come across tranquil spots where Jin can compose a Haiku based on the environment of Tsushima Island. It is the solemn duty of every samurai to study the arts, cultivating both observation and imagination.
- Tranquil places to construct a Haiku are scattered across Tsushima Island.
- There are 19 spots that can be found on the island.
- Seeking out tranquil places and composing a Haiku reward Jin with a Headband (Head Armor).
- The headband that is obtained depends on the Haiku that players construct from the selection of phrases.
- Find all Haikus to unlock the the Body, Mind, and Spirit trophy.
- There are 19 Haiku spots that can be found on Tsushima Island, while 3 on Iki Island.
All Haiku Locations