|Pillars of Honour||??|
Tsushima Island is a location in Ghost of Tsushima . Tsushima Island is the main location where the game takes place. The various locations on the island of Tsushima consist of different objectives and secrets that are waiting to be discovered, characters, and a large world that can be interacted with, as well as formidable foes from the forces of the Mongol Empire, as well as wildlife.
Tsushima Island Information
- The island is situated off the west coast of Kyushu in the Japanese archipelago.
- It stands as the path leading to mainland Japan.
- Ghost of Tsushima takes place in 1274, where the story revolves around Jin Sakai, one of the few samurais who survived the Mongol Invasion.
- On Tsushima Island, the environment is the player's extended companion when it comes to exploration. Birds, the wind, foxes, and smokestacks lead Jin to various points of interest.
- Various resources can also be obtained here such as obtaining hide from wild animals, picking flowers, gathering wood that can be used to customize Jin's gear.
- The game has a day and night cycle where players can use it to their advantage. Maybe roam the island as a Samurai in day and become the ghost when night comes.
- The weather on the island also changes where players can experience rain, sunshine, storms, and lighting.
- There are many secrets to be discovered here as well such as pillars of honour, hot springs, and inari shrines, as well as various collectibles waiting to be found. Take the time to check every settlement and explore areas since finding these secrets reward Jin with items and upgrades that can help him throughout the game.
Tsushima Island Secrets
- Information regarding secrets and collectibles such as Inari Shrines go here.
Tsushima Island Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and Other Important Information Go Here