Ghost of Tsushima Walkthrough contains information that aims to guide players by providing a detailed guide on how to complete various locations and main quests of the game. The walkthrough will include a list of all important items that can be found, gear such as weapons and armor, as well as information regarding related NPCs, Enemies, and Bosses.
Ghost of Tsushima Walkthrough
The Warrior's Code
|Next||The Tale of Sensei Ishikawa|
|Quest Type||Main Quest|
Major Legend Increase
|Location||Kechi Fishing Village|
The Warrior's Code is a Main Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Main Quests in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) are categorized as "Jin's Journey", these are highlighted in Gold and focuses on the main campaign of the game. Completing main quests reward Jin with various items such as reputation points, tools, resources, charms, and story progression. Please see Quests for other walkthroughs on other tasks.
Yuna is searching for her brother, a blacksmith named Taka who has been captured by the Mongols.
She has tracked him to a prison camp near the Kaneda inlet. That’s where we’ll rescue him. For Yuna’s sake, I hope he’s survived this long.
The Warrior's Code Information
- Location: Kechi Fishing Village
- Quest Giver: Yuna
- Prerequisite: Prologue
- Act 1 begins when you finish the prologue and enter the open world.
- The Warrior's Code quest is recommended to be completed first to gain access to Ghost Techniques.
The Warrior's Code NPCs
The Warrior's Code Rewards
- Focused Hearing
- Major Legend Increase
The Warrior's Code Objectives
- Find Yuna south of Kechi fishing village
- Speak with Yuna
- Reach an overlook by the Mongol prison camp
- Survey the Mongol prison camp
- Find the gap near the camp’s gate
- Squeeze through the fence cap
- Stab the Mongol in the back
- Follow the bear tracks with your uncle
- Help your uncle inspect the carcass
- Use Focused Hearing to sense the Mongol guards.
- Find Taka
- Open the cage
- Speak with the prisoner
- Regroup with Yuna outside the camp
- Travel with Yuna to leave the camp
The Warrior's Code Walkthrough
Find Yuna south of Kechi fishing village
- Upon completing the prologue, you'll now be able to freely roam the vast land of Tsushima Island. You'll start the first act and you'll be given a couple of missions that you can complete depending on your preference. But it is suggested to complete this mission first in order to unlock the basic techniques you'll need for stealth.
- Open the map and look for the golden marker with Yuna's face on it. The location will be at Kechi Fishing Village, head there to begin the quest, and then speak to her to trigger a cutscene.
Reach an overlook by the Mongol prison camp
- After the cutscene, mount your horse and head to the overlooking spot. The location is marked on the map and you can use Guiding Wind to help you in the right direction.
- At some point, the Guiding Wind will point you to the top of a hill which means you'll need to use the climbing holds on the wall to climb the top. Simply follow the marker to reach the area where you can scout the prison camp.
- At the overlook, the screen will then zoom in towards the camp allowing you to survey the area and interact with points of interest. After checking two points, the third option will be available which is the front wall. Jin comments that it looks like it is under construction and Yuna mentions that there could be a way in - a cutscene will then trigger and you'll infiltrate the camp at night.
Find the gap near the camp’s gate
- After the cutscene, head down to the camp and find the gap near the gate.
- Cross the river and squeeze through the gap - another cutscene will then trigger.
- Here you'll be given the opportunity to execute your first stealth kill. Sneak behind the Mongol Soldier in front of you and assassinate him.
- Another cutscene will trigger once you hit the assassinate button and the game will switch to a flashback scene.
Follow the bear tracks with your uncle
- As a young Jin along with Shimura, the next objective is to follow the bear tracks.
- Examine the bear tracks which will lead to a trail of blood and eventually, you'll find a wounded bear.
- Examine the carcass to trigger another cutscene and to end the flashback.
- Back at the present day, Jin will now have access to the Focused Hearing technique. Press the touchpad of the controller to enter Focus mode to hear the movements of nearby enemies.
- You can assassinate and hear enemy movements now. Take this opportunity to practice your stealthy moves and assassinate the rest of the Mongol guards guarding the vicinity.
- Once you've killed all of the guards, head to the path that leads to a tent at the top of the hill. You'll find a cage behind the tent but the prisoner inside it isn't Taka.
- Make sure to check the small tents to find Resources.
- Inside the big round tent at the top, there's a Mongol soldier. Kill him then pick up the Conversations with the Khan 1 scroll that's on top of the table near the bed.
- There's also a Mongol Artifact here which is the Aaruul.
- Open the cage and speak to the prisoner.
- Exit the camp through the gap and follow the prisoner and Yuna.
Regroup with Yuna outside the camp
- From here, leave the camp and travel with Yuna to the river.
- A cutscene will then trigger and the freed prisoner will tell Yuna and Jin about Taka's whereabouts.
- This will complete this main quest and you'll most likely obtain a technique point to learn a new Technique.
- Up next, The Tale of Sensei Ishikawa.
The Warrior's Code Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Records (Scrolls): 1
- Mongol Artifacts: 1
- There's a nearby Fox Den leading to an Inari Shrine near the river where this quest ends.