Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
|Name||Ghost of Tsushima: Legends|
|Release Date||October 16th 2020|
|Genre||Adventure, Action RPG|
|No. of Players||2 - 4 players|
Legends for Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) is an upcoming expansion that adds a multiplayer co-op game mode. Players will get to take on the role of a legendary warrior based on the mythic tales told by the people of Tsushima and which will also allow the option to team up with up to three more other players to create a party of 4 warriors. The new co-op multiplayer mode Legends will be available for free this fall to those who have Ghost of Tsushima.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Overview
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends separates itself from the base game of Ghost of Tsushima where players took on the role of Jin Sakai and explored the vast island of Tsushima. Legends is a multiplayer co-op that dives into the "supernatural" side, Japanese folklore, mythological setting, a more haunting and fantasy-driven world, and allows players to play four different warriors that are based on the Mythic Tales told by the people of Tsushima. Ghost of Tsushima Legends will be exclusively co-op, and it can be played with friends or via online matchmaking in groups of 2-4 players
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Key Features
- Team up with up to three other players.
- As a duo, players will be able to experience a series of co-op Story missions that will increase in difficulty and will build on the foundation of Ghost of Tsushima's gameplay with new magical twists that heavily requires teamwork.
- With up to four players, you and your allies will be able to take on wave-based Survival missions, and you and your team will need to work together to take on the toughest enemies Tsushima has to offer, in addition to new supernatural enemies equipped with devastating abilities.
- Later on, Legends will also feature a Raid mode that requires a team of four players that sends your team to a brand new realm where a brutal challenge awaits.
- Choose from four distinct classes, Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin - specializing in various skills in combat and equipped with their own unique gear.
- To unlock the new Items you need the Ghost Flowers that are a new type of currency, available only in New Game Plus, accepted by Baku the Voiceless. He will trade new dyes, armors and charms for Ghost flowers. They are rewarded to the player for completing tasks in New Game+ that have already been completed.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Omamori Charms
In the DLC there are a new type of Charm call Curse that increase the game difficult.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Merchant
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Armor and Dyes
- Deadly Rival's Attire
- Archery Master's Attire
- Hero of Tsushima Armor II Upgrade
- Fundoshi Fancy Fundoshi dye
- Broken Armor Dark Survivor dye
- Ghost Armor Avenging Spring dye
- Tadayori's Armor Flowers of War dye
- Gosaku's Armor Bright Defender dye
- Kensei Armor Sanguine Autumn and Duel of Lights dyes
- Sakai Clan Armor Oceanic Valor and Legacy of Guardians dyes
- Traveler's Attire Winged Wayfarer dye
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Mask
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Helmets
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Gallery