Locations in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT) features the various areas that can be discovered on Tsushima Island. Players will get to explore a diverse and large island that consists of shrines, villages, ancient forests, landmarks, stark mountainscapes, and fields. This page covers a list of the different locations that can be found in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Make sure to open the map to check the various areas and settlements that you can discover. You can mark its location and use "Guiding Wind" at any time to point Jin to the right destination of the marked destination.
- Use Mounts for Jin to be able to travel conveniently from one location to another. The diverse areas on the island are quite far from each other and it will be easier for Jin to reach his destination. Once Jin has discovered and visited a location, you'll be able to return with Fast Travel.
- Mongols can take over various locations and use it as their territory. Clearing out the Mongols and reclaiming a Mongol force settlement will grant Jin rewards
- Nearby Smokestacks indicate that there are people in need of help.
- Some birds that appear will lead Jin to points of interest, such as hidden locations.
- Explore abandoned buildings to collect rare resources.
- Foxes will guide Jin to hidden Inari Shrines across the island.
Ghost of Tsushima Locations
Tsushima Island is the main location of the game. It is a Japanese island situated off the west coast of Kyushu in the Japanese archipelago.