Crooked Kama Headband
Crooked Kama Headband is a Helm in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Crooked Kama Headband is a piece of cosmetic equipment that changes Jin's appearance when it is equipped. Helms can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Reap your enemies like rice at harvest time.
Crooked Kama Headband Information
- Helms don’t have any effect and are for customization only.
- It is used to change the appearance of our character.
Where to Find Crooked Kama Headband
- Found at: Act III, on top of the pagoda at Jogaku Temple.
- Dropped by: ??
Crooked Kama Headband Notes & Trivia
- Required for the "Cooper Clan Cosplayer" trophy.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.