Blinding Dust is one of the Ghost Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Ghost Techniques are divided into two types which are Ghost Weapons that allow the player on how to build Jin through unlocking powerful weapons, and Evolving Tactics which are combat skills that are fit for becoming the stealthy ghost.
Blinding Dust Description
Smoke Bombs temporarily blind enemies caught in their blast. Smoke also lasts longer before disappearing.
Blinding Dust Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Smoke Bomb
- Technique Type: Ghost Technique
- Unlocking this grants access to the Healing Incense technique.
- Upgrades the effect of the smoke bomb, temporarily blinding enemies and increases the duration of the smoke.
Blinding Dust Notes
- Notes on this skill go here