|Technique Type||Ghost Technique|
Ghost Stance is one of the Ghost Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Ghost Techniques are divided into two types which are Ghost Weapons that allow the player on how to build Jin through unlocking powerful weapons, and Evolving Tactics which are combat skills that are fit for becoming the stealthy ghost.
Ghost Stance Description
Approach enemy leaders while in stealth to Slaughter them and enter the Ghost Stance.
Ghost Stance Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: _prerequisite_
- Technique Type: Ghost Technique
- Jin now can approach to an enemy leaders while in stealth to Slaughter them and enter the Ghost Stance.
- Alternatively, Jin can kill 7 enemies without taking damage to earn Ghost Stance
- Once in the Ghost Stance, you can kill up to 3 enemies with deadly strikes.
- Press L3 + R3 to activate Ghost Stance.
Ghost Stance Notes
- Notes on this skill go here